The Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) is pleased to announce that the Identity and Access Management (IdM) team will begin go-live activities on August 9-12 to implement the final phase of the program’s first release.
Completion of these go-live activities result in:
- Replacement of the current account management site and functionality with my.osu.edu
- Connection of remaining key systems to IdM (Carmen, Shibboleth, E-mail, Wireless) and IdM taking over Ohio State Username (lastname.#) generation
- Creation and management of sponsored guests at my.osu.edu
- Ability for password synchronization
- New processes for no longer affiliated inactivation of access rules, identity activation, and password change
Certain services, such as new identity activation or new wireless account creation, will be unavailable during the August 9-12 transition to the new system. All system updates are posted on the OCIO’s System Status page and will be refreshed as needed during the go-live activities.
The university is very excited to introduce this new tool to the Ohio State community and thanks you for your patience during this transition.