In recognition of the 50th anniversary celebration of Senator John Glenn’s historic Friendship 7 space mission, the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) is now carrying NASA-HD live on its cable TV lineup.
Viewers can tune in on Monday (2/20) from 1:30-3:30 p.m. and watch the broadcast, NASA Future Forum at The Ohio State University, live from the Ohio Union.
NASA leadership, technologists, scientists, and engineers along with local business, science, technology, and education leaders will discuss the future role of NASA in further advancing innovation, technology, science, engineering, education and the economy that benefits your community and the nation.
The program will feature panel discussions on Innovation, Discovery, National Benefits, and Education, and will feature key speakers including:
- The Honorable Senator John Glenn
- E. Gordon Gee, president, The Ohio State University
- The Honorable Charles Bolden, NASA administrator
- The Honorable Lori Garver, NASA deputy administrator
- Leland Melvin, astronaut and NASA associate administrator for education
- John Grunsfeld, NASA associate administrator for the Science Mission Directorate
OCIO will keep the live HD feed on digital channel 122.1 (set top box channel 369) and analog channel 95 through February 24. Ohio State Cable TV is available to residential and departmental buildings on the Columbus campus. For cable TV details, visit https://ocio.osu.edu/services/service-details/cabletv.