On December 3, Mike Hofherr, Vice President and Chief Information Officer, and his leadership team will discuss the evolution of academic and administrative technology at the university to develop and implement innovative and secure solutions to meet the current and future needs of faculty, students and staff.
This panel discussion includes:
- Mike Hofherr, Vice President and Chief Information Officer
- Helen Patton, Chief Information Security Officer (OCIO)
- Diane Dageforede, Deputy CIO (OCIO)
- Liv Gjestvang, Associate Vice President of Learning Technology
- Rob Griffiths, Senior Director of Distance Education
You can join us on December 3 from 3-4:30 p.m. in multipurpose rooms 281/285/289 of the Student Academic Services (SAS) building, located at 281 W. Lane Avenue. No registration is necessary.
Hope to see you there!