Beginning September 12, all HR professionals and university employees will be required to use BuckeyePass along with their Ohio State username and password to access the HR Information System and Employee Self Service (ESS).
The following resources can be used to communicate information about BuckeyePass. For more information, visit buckeyepass.osu.edu.
- Flyer: Coming Soon
- Flyer: Now Live
- Presentation: Why BuckeyePass? for end users
- Presentation: BuckeyePass "How To" - Train the Trainer presentations for technical support representatives are now available online on BuckeyeLearn; search using title BuckeyePass Multi-Factor Authentication General Information.(Authenticate before clicking link to reach training)
- Template: Department Newsletter
- Template: Email to Employees
- Training: BuckeyePass Overview video provides a general overview of multi-factor authentication and Duo/BuckeyePass (Authenticate before clicking link to reach training)
- Training: Enrolling Devices in Duo/BuckeyePass video provides a demonstration of enrolling devices in Duo (Authenticate before clicking link to reach training).
- Training: OCIO VPN and BuckeyePass video demonstrates how to access the OCIO VPN using BuckeyePass(Authenticate before clicking link to reach training).
- Video: Why BuckeyePass