On June 14, OCIO will be enabling the new Box user interface. We’ve published an article in our Knowledge Base, article KB05374 with resources for navigating the new design. You can preview this new interface by enabling it for your BuckeyeBox account now.
The updated interface is designed to create a simpler, more user-friendly experience. Improvements include:
- Faster uploading, accessing and editing of content.
- Capability to make your "Favorites page" your Box home page.
- Ability to sort all files by name, date, or size from within the file list headings.
- More details available when clicking the icon of a file or folder once. Now you can see details about the item, including collaborators, its share link, etc.
- Support of copy (Ctrl-c) and paste (Ctrl-v) CTRL-key functions to copy multiple files from one Box folder to another. You can also copy files from your computer and paste them into a Box folder.
- Improved search features allows you to get more specific results. Search and filter your documents by type, size, time, owner or metadata directly from the search bar.
If you do not have a BuckeyeBox account, visit our Knowledge Base for steps to create one. First time BuckeyeBox users and those interested in learning how to use BuckeyeBox can access Box University to learn more about using Box! You will need to sign into BuckeyeBox before accessing these courses.
If you have any questions, contact the IT Service Desk at 614-688-HELP (4357) or by logging in and submitting a request online at https://osuitsm.service-now.com/selfservice/get_help.do.