Whether you’re looking for expert help or gearing up to fix the problem yourself, the IT Self Service site -- go.osu.edu/it -- has everything you need to access the right technology resources. The new page is visually updated and new features to help you find things more easily.
The new site was built after extensive research and useful feedback from users like you. On the home page you will find our most popular features:
- Use “How can we help you?” to search Knowledge Base articles.
- Locate and order services by using the "Service Catalog" link in the menu at the top of the page, just below the page title. Just need to recover your password? Click here.
- Click on “Contact the Service Desk”, to submit a ticket requesting help – you can chat with an IT Service Desk agent, call the ITSD or request a call back so you don’t have to wait on the phone; we’ll call you when you’re next in the queue. You can also see BuckeyeBar hours, view wait times at each locations and complete an online check-in.
- Choose “Check System Status” to see the status of all systems, or scroll to the bottom of the page for a succinct list of any systems that are having problems.
- “See My Tickets” will allow you to log in and check the status of any requests for help you have submitted, view past request tickets and, if you are responsible for submitting tickets for co-workers, you can check the status of those requests as well with the “Tickets I’m Watching” feature,
This redesign is the first step in building a more dynamic do-it-yourself page that will allow you to quickly find solutions to common problems so you can resolve them more quickly. Look for more information about self-service upgrades in the months to come.
If you have any questions, contact the IT Service Desk at 614-688-HELP (4357) or by logging in and submitting a request online at https://osuitsm.service-now.com/selfservice/get_help.do.