Beginning November 5, all active students and university employees will be required to use BuckeyePass along with their Ohio State username and password to access Student Information Systems. Carmen is not affected. University employees are already using BuckeyePass to access Employee Self Service; it is not necessary to enroll again.
The following resources can be used to communicate information about BuckeyePass.
- LINK for more information: buckeyepass.osu.edu.
- LINK to enroll: https://buckeyepass.osu.edu/duo/index.php
- Flyer, 8.5 x 11 portrait
- Flyer (CABS adeverisements) 11 x 17 landscape
- Presentation: Why BuckeyePass? for end users
- Video: Why BuckeyePass (contains "employee example," but login process for student users is identical)
Training for faculty and staff who wish to assist students:
- Presentation: BuckeyePass "How To" - Train the Trainer presentations for technical support representatives are now available online on BuckeyeLearn; search using title BuckeyePass Multi-Factor Authentication General Information.
- Training: BuckeyePass Overview video provides a general overview of multi-factor authentication and Duo/BuckeyePass (Authenticate to access training)
- Training: Enrolling Devices in Duo/BuckeyePass video provides a demonstration of enrolling devices in Duo (Authenticate before clicking link to reach training).
- Training: OCIO VPN and BuckeyePass video demonstrates how to access the OCIO VPN using BuckeyePass(Authenticate before clicking link to reach training).