Updated November 13, 2013
Travel Policy Training
- Travel Policy: This course provides an overview of the university's Travel Policy. After completing this course, user will be able to demonstrate accountability for incurring and processing travel expenses and describe the importance of acquiring approval documentation (e.g. "T" number) for university business travel.
eTravel System Training
- eTravel: Travel Arrangers: This course provides a general introduction to the eTravel system and the travel request process. After completing the course, travel arrangers will be able to enter/submit travel requests for business travel on behalf of faculty/staff.
- eTravel: Payment Requestors: This course provides a general introduction to the eTravel system and the payment request process. After completing the course, payment requestors will be able to initiate travel related payments such as cash advances, registration prepayments and reimbursements.
- eTravel: Approvers: This course provides a general introduction to the eTravel system and defines the approver's responsibilities. After completing this course, approvers will be able to manage a worklist and approve travel or payment requests in compliance with Travel Policy.
- eTravel: Travelers: This course provides a general introduction to the eTravel system for traveler's that want to initiate their own travel requests.
Any employee who travels on university business, who is involved in managing university travel expenses or who wants to use the online Travel System should attend this course.