A variety of training on tasks and functions related to use of Ohio State's Administrative Systems is available. Below you can obtain pre-training information and find help deciding what training to take. You also can see the training classes offered, register (or cancel registration) for one of the classes, or submit a training evaluation.
- Administrative Resource Center (ARC): The ARC provides guides, job aids, training, and more for Ohio State's IT services.
- Administrative Systems Online ASSIST: This resource is being replaced by the ARC, but you can still use it to find online help for the Student Information System.
- What training to take: Refer to a chart that outlines various job responsibilities and the kind of training that will benefit you.
- Pre-training information: View introductory training materials that provide an overview of the administrative systems in use at OSU.
- Administrative System courses: Use the following links to obtain training information for specific business areas, including:
- Administrative System courses registration: Register or cancel an existing course registration.