This page was created to provide links to networking and system administration sites that we have found to be useful.
- OSU Site Licensed Software
- Netstumbler, a wireless network scanning and identification tool
- Wireshark, a network protocol analyzer and packet capture utility
- OSUnet Statseeker monitoring tool (only accessible from campus IP addresses)
- Test bandwidth and network performance using OSUnet Network Diagnostic Tool
- Cisco's security center page
- Microsoft's security advisory page
- A page that will identify network card manufacturer by MAC address
- Well known TCP and UDP port numbers
- Assigned Internet protocol numbers
- List of registered multicast addresses
- The Publisher of the RFCs RFC-editor.org.
- Security advisory list BugTraq
- A page that shows your IPv4 and/or IPv6 address