The Site License Advisory Team is a team of interested parties from throughout the University. The Team developed from a group of recommended evaluators for the anti-malware RFP in early 2009, worked to develop a Software Life-Cycle Management Guide, and began open meetings in early 2010 with new projects. Meetings are typically on the last business day of the month, except where holidays intervene.
All meetings are held in 165 Thompson Libr at 10 a.m. unless otherwise noted.
The roles of this team include:
- Testing, advice and recommendation of software needs
- Aiding departments in management of software assets
- Mitigating associated risks
- ECAL Uplift Resources
- Historical FTE Counts for Software Purchases [Updated: FY15]
- ECAL Suite, Forefront, and SCCM slides from 08/12/10 meeting
- ECAL Suite Component Grid (current), includes descriptions of Core CAL Suite and Enterprise CAL Suite components
- ECAL Suite Component Grid (Aug11), includes descriptions of Core CAL Suite and Enterprise CAL Suite components, effective August 2011
- SCCM and Forefront resources
- Software Life-Cycle Management Guide
- Past Product Testing and Rankings
- Software Site Licensing Guidelines
- Microsoft Reseller Changes
- McAfee Retirement
- Microsoft Campus Agreement renewal
- Adobe Reseller changes and/or updates
CONTACT: For questions concerning the Site License Advisory Team or this web page, please contact email@example.com or 614-688-4357.