Classroom Services supports a user-friendly environment, which fosters the daily use of information technology to better facilitate teaching, learning and research.
- Browse Classrooms - See a list of centrally supported classrooms, arranged alphabetically by building.
- Search Classrooms - Search for centrally supported classrooms by attributes, such as seating, lighting, and built-in technology.
- University Registrar - Office of Scheduling
Updates from the Classroom Readiness Committee, includes Instructional Space Study.
- Instructional Space Study Summary - Executive Summary (pdf)
- Instructional Space Study Recommendations - Recommendations (pdf)
- Instructional Space Study Report - Full Report (pdf)
For students with disabilities (i.e. impaired hearing or vision), the use of instructional technologies can create new obstacles. Classroom Services works with faculty and staff to provide effective solutions to facilitate instruction. See Request Assistive Technology to make arrangements.
25 Central Classrooms
2009 Millikin Road
Columbus, OH 43210
For immediate classroom assistance: call 4-HELP (on campus), 614-247-4357 (when dialing from off campus).