OCIO-built applications are subject to an array of accessibility considerations before they are released. Below is a list of Web Accessibility resources compiled by OCIO's Customer Readiness group.
- Web Accessibility (lynda.com training; first 11 sections are free)
- "Web accessibility for cognitive disabilities and learning difficulties"
- Section 508
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0
- Oracle Web Accessibility
- NVDA screenreader
- Dreamweaver & accessibility
- Fangs screen reader emulator
- Online software training (Lynda.com) via Digital Union
- Alt text for images
- Tables in HTML: tables require a small amount of additional code to be easily read by screenreaders.
- Abbreviations in HTML
- Usability for All: Creating PDF Documents from Word (webinar from Ken Petri from Ohio State’s Web Accessibility Center )
- PDF Accessibility from Adobe
- Word documents
- PowerPoint presentations