The university community should begin using Netech and World Wide Technologies when ordering Cisco equipment. The Ohio State University recently secured improved pricing as of Wednesday, August 15 with these two Gold Partner re-resellers of Cisco products, thanks to the work of OSU Purchasing and the Wexner Medical Center.
Netech and World Wide Technologies are eager to serve both the University and Wexner Medical Center with this new pricing for Cisco network switch and router hardware, wireless AP hardware, and SMARTnet maintenance purchases.
Current pricing is shown below and will soon also be reflected in the eStores catalog. For answers to additional questions, contact Terry Tyler from the Office of Business and Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-688-3860.
- Available Products:
- Switch and router hardware
- Switch and router with 1 year and 3 year SMARTnet maintenance options
- Wireless AP hardware and prime NCS add-on licenses
- All purchased hardware will ship directly from Cisco to OSU.
- How to order:
- Use eRequest to initiate Purchase Order
- eStores Options:
- Netwech, coming soon.
- World Wide Technologies, by 10/1/12.
- Available Account Service Teams:
Client Executive - OSUMC Account
|World Wide Technologies: