The BuckeyeBar offers face-to-face technology consultation and service to Ohio State faculty, staff and students. Common areas of assistance include:
- Connecting laptops and mobile devices to use email and wireless
- Site-Licensed Software
- Identity Maintenance
- Speeding up a sluggish laptop
- Clearing up a virus problem
- Locating other Ohio State IT resources
Locations and Hours of Operation
- Thompson Library 60A
- Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Tech Hub at the Tuttle Garage, 2059 Millikin Road
- Monday - Thursday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.